– Clojure backend
– Clojurescript frontend (Reagent + re-frame)
– Heroku hosting
– Circle CI
What are we looking for?
– Senior, self-motivated self-organized developer
– Functional programming experience is a plus
– Fast learner
– Good team player
– Fluent English
– An effective communicator
– Experience with the JVM, and Java ecosystem
What kind of things will we be doing?
– working with other sr. developers to spec functionality, own features to launch
– designing a real-time bidding system
– working with sensor data visualizations
– business accounting workflow integrations
– implementing city or regional open data sources, presenting actionable data, in the product UI
What is FLYERBEE?
We are a unique approach to enable a global, decentralized, SmartCity for people and an Offline/Online Ad Management SaaS platform with a clear path to build a robust Services Marketplace for Retail.
As a team, we have a love/hate relationship with Advertising and Marketing but we think it must be made to be better.
It should not be under so much central control and built to be less aggressive, more valuable, and higher quality.
Our mission is to provide a privacy-focused advertising alternative for city cultural activities and help cities/retail/cultural venues defend themselves from the dominant invasion of the commercial powers of Amazon, H&M, and Walmart style homogeny.
We’re building a product that helps better manage the distribution of the physical ads you see on buses, trains, and in your favorite venues, with an associated digital version that can be accessed from your mobile device. In addition, there is a real-time bidding system and exchange that develops into a marketplace.
We are a passionate team of six people and work with international customers and operate via Slack and Zoom Video Calls.
Currently, the platform and mobile is in beta phase but are post-revenue, which means we have active, live customers, hungry to have the transformative functionality and provide collaborative feedback.
What’s in it for you?
– Option Plan
– Be part of the ethical counter-measure of the centralized, major platform companies.
– no glass ceiling
– Professional, respectful, and collaborative team members
– Work with a fun, fast-growing startup
This is both a business that creates value for the team, the cities they support, and the sustainability of culture over raw commerce.
We want excellent team members to complement and challenge each other.
|Job Category||Software Engineering|